80s Vibing Abstract Art
For me, this abstract art is summer skiing on a glacier in Austria (Hintertux).
We were there on honeymoon in 2016, as we made our wall down the slopes, a swarm of colourful little ski-ers enveloped us, swooping by with admirable grace. As fast as dynamite, they were like little sparkly rockets, not to be seen again until the ski lift.
On the ski lift was the only place they were still enough for me to nosily ask after them - summer ski school for aspiring pros. Their determination, passion, commitment and grace are forever recorded in this artwork.
Ready to hang canvas art
Find the perfect size for your space with this fade-resistant canvas hand-stretched over solid wood.
- 20.5 mm thick
- matte finish coating
- acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mm thick canvas, 470 g/m²
- Mounting brackets included
- hand-glued solid wood stretcher bars
- printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5" deep
- made in EU, USA & Australia